Yes, another challenge. I think I am addicted!

Wednesday, September 10, 2008


Here's my submission for another challenge this week on Scrapping out Loud http://www.scrappingoutloud.blogspot.com/ We had to stamp with something from around the house. I used my trusty plastic spatula and then used the cap of a highlighter to stamp the center of the pink flowers in white daisy ink by Close To My Heart. It was fun but my husband looked at me strange when he came down the hall and saw the generously white inked spatula in my hand...hee hee Oh, and could not resist adding the angel wing on the back of my sweet baby girl.

4 comments:

Denise said...

Your page is beautiful....I loved that you used your spatula!!! Awesome....thanks for playing and I'm glad that you are addicted too!

Jess said...

Spatula!!!! lol! I absolutely love it! Very genius! It looks so fantastic on your pg. which is beautiful by the way...you daughters pic is soooo sweet and those wings look like they were made for that spot! thanks so much for playing along and i cannot wait to see more of your pgs...now that you are addicted ;-D

Beate said...

OOOOOhhh, it is SO pretty, Shemaine! I think this is one of your all time bestest ever.

Eileen said...

Beautiful layout! Love your blog.
(EileenW from SocalScrap)

 
site design by designer blogs