Unity Thursday creations

Thursday, October 10, 2013

Hello friends! It's Unity Thursday at the Unity blog and word on the street is the prize this week is a grab bag of 100 miscellaneous stamps! Yep you heard it right...100 STAMPS! So head on over after you check out today's post and leave some love for the Unity team that's featuring some amazing inspiration this week.

I spent some time with my sweet friend Alice, who is an amazing card maker on World Card making day creating with the October Sentiment kit. Here's a look at this month's set that has 14 stamps in the set.

Halloween Chatter


This set is on sale this week at Unity for only $12 (reg. $26)


I really love the variety in this set. Here are some Spooktacular cards I created!




The pattern paper is from My Mind's Eye and is currently available at Michaels. It's called Wicked Mechant Malvado.

With so many fabbie sentiments, you can make some really fun cards.

Thanks for stopping by today. Before I got I want to share the tag set that released today.


Look how many amazing tags you get for $20!





I love making little brown bags into perfect gift bags. Simply run them thru your Cuttlebug with your favorite embossing folder and they transform into festive packaging!

Thank you for stopping by.

Have a creative day

{S}


No comments:

 
site design by designer blogs