Scrapping Out Loud Challenge

Thursday, September 25, 2008


So here's this weeks challenge for Scrapping out Louds challenge to use your felt. I don't have much but I was able to dig some up. I took some pictures of Lily reading her book last week and decided to scrap those. This isn't the direction I set out with when I started the layout but this is what I ended up with. it's funny how sometimes you have an idea in your head and when you are done you've scrapped something completely different. Lily loves to read and I love that she loves it so much. I have been loading her up with books wherever I can get them. Thank goodness for friends who's little ones have outgrown their fun books and passed them onto us. I've got the Usborne books on my list to purchase next. I love the touchy feely ones and I know Lily will too. I can't stress the importance of reading just 20 mins a day to your little ones. I swear by it because my son Scott who's 11 actually sets his alarm 30 mins early each morning to get up and read before school. How many kids do you know that do that!

I'd really like to thank Denise from Scrapping Out Louds Design Team for all the kind comments she leaves on my blog. I feel so special to be making my blog interesting enough to have repeat visitors. Thanks to everyone who leaves comments and kind words. You are all greatly appreciated!

4 comments:

Kataroo said...

the felt and the frame look awesome together.

Anonymous said...

Very sweet pics, love the butterfly and the colour combo!

Denise said...

Awww, I love you pg! Awesome Colors and your purple felt really pops off the page! Thanks for playing with us!

Jess said...

fab pg.! love the color combo and the layout! great job!

 
site design by designer blogs