Hello my coffee loving crafty peeps! Today is National Coffee Day and we're celebrating with a Blog Hop featuring projects inspired by our collective love of...
Please take a moment to head over to the Host's of today's Hop,
Here's the stamp I chose to create with for today's fabulous hop
Shared Coffee stamp by Stampendous
I have a group of friends I love sharing coffee with every week. This stamp was perfect for how I feel about our weekly coffee date.
I made this card with our weekly hostess in mind. Karena opens up her home and makes SEVERAL cups of delicious coffee for all of us to enjoy before getting a sip of her own.
Now here's a fun little Q&A:
1. When did you start drinking coffee? Officially when I had my daughter in 2007.
2. What is favorite brand (you can name up to three). I love my Keurig and my husband and I both love the Hawaiian blend from Costco for the value. I'm a Hazelnut lover and then I like the Caramel Macchiato.
3. What is the most amazing coffee that you had? Kona coffee in Kauai on our honeymoon.
4. If I don't drink my needed coffee, I will... probably string up my children by their ankles....no just kidding.
5. True fact: I can drink coffee before bed and sleep just fine.
6. I'm a self proclaimed coffee snob since I only indulge if I have my favorite Coffeemate creamer on hand. My favorite is Coconut creme or Hazelnut.
Thanks so much for stopping by to visit today.