Elegant Clutter or Just a Mess?

Thursday, September 18, 2008


Wendy from bad girls has a blog called Elegant Clutter so I thought I'd use that as a title for today's entry and showcase my scrap space. I had to stop myself just now and take a picture of my working conditions. What do you think? Should I go on strike til management does something about this! I mean really, how can an artisit such as myself work in such conditions! Oh wait, I AM the management!

It's amazing anything good can come from this and I am currently working on a card but I stopped and said "Enough" when I couldn't find my pop dots. I said to myself "this is really bad". But, I know I am not the only one....You know you're out there you messsy scrapper you. So let's see you space when it's clean and when it's messy. Messy Scrappers Unite and come out of your crafty spaces and air your dirty laundry...ahem...I mean scrap spaces here.

2 comments:

Julia said...

Oh gosh. At the moment I cannot even get to my space and it's ridiculous. I really need to a bulldozer in there. LOL :) Good luck cleaning!

This N That said...

WOW! Mine is bad, but I think you actually beat me! Of course, mine gets cleaned up and packed away in the closet. I am not allowed to leave mine out. No space, lol!

 
site design by designer blogs