Cute Cards!

Saturday, September 6, 2008

So I woke up early this morning and had to make a couple of cards, one for a baby shower I am going to tomorrow for my friend Heather (she's having a boy) and a card for our friend's daughter Olivias 3rd birthday. I forgot to photograph the birthday card I made for Oiliva...bummer. I really enjoy working with this stamp set right now. I get on my little kicks and I guess this weekend is all about adorable animals. On the lion card I used stickles and just love the way it made his little mane pop! if you don't have some of this scraptastic product get some! You'll love it!! I didn't have any cute baby themed Close To My Heart paper on hand to coordinate but I used a scrap pad I got from Joann's a few weeks ago. A few of the shees are glittered with animals on them. Too cute! Now to work on an album for my friend's shower that I am giving as a gift. Happy Scrappin!

3 comments:

Julia said...

Awww, those cards are just too darn cute!

This N That said...

Oh, girl! Love those cards! When I get some $$ you can be sure that I will hit you up with an order for some CTMH!

Denise said...

Your cards are soooo adorable!

 
site design by designer blogs