A First For Me

Thursday, September 4, 2008

So one of my favorite sites for inspiration is www.pagemaps.com, Becky's sketches are a great way to cure scrappers block and release your creativity. She's recently started a Blog with contests (YAY! I love contests cause the motivate me to really push the envelope) This week there's a half map contest and I've never done a 6x12 layout before. So here's the sketch and here's my entry.


The journaling reads "Children are the anchors that hold a Mother to Life"

6 comments:

Callie said...

Gorgeous and I love the quote! I didn't know she was doing challenges... guess it's been far too long since I checked out her page!

Julia said...

Very nice layout. I have never done that size before either. Very interesting!! :)

Jess said...

wow your pg. came out amazing! good luck to you!

TaniaCIkin said...

I like everythingabout your page - the colour/paper and pic - amazing how this layout has suited the little ones of our lives
Tania Howick SA

Jena said...

Hey - glad to see another CTMH consultant participate in the pagemaps contest! Love your LO, the colors, the pics, everything - great job and TFS!

This N That said...

Beautiful! I have never looked at scrapbook sketches before. Never even crossed my mind! Beautiful journaling too!

 
site design by designer blogs