Bella Bella Bella...

Wednesday, September 17, 2008


I am so lucky that my friend Jenn hand stamped so many Bella images. I got my first Bellas before I left for Hawaii and I still have not been able to stamp with them because I need special EZ Mount to mount them on my acrylic blocks. So until I get some I've been playing with the ones Jenn stamped me :) Here's a birthday card for my friend Janene's birthday that was Monday. I am sure she will never tell how old she is but if I had to guess I'd say she was 27 :) Hope you had a fantastic birthday Janene!! I am so proud of her, she is a teacher which I think is the most important job anyone could have these days. I am proud of her because she is finishing her Master's degree to become a school guidance counselor and still working! WOW!!!
So I made it thru round 1 of the BaD GiRLs Top Designer Challenge and this week's challenge is using pattern papers together. I finished my layout and will be posting it tmr so stay tuned!
Last night I got this idea with the K and Co. tags I had gotten in my Bad Girls kit from Wendy for August. If you haven't checked out Bad Girls head on over www.badgirlskits.com. I have a 6 mos subscription to her amazing kits and love them! I happen to have picked up the same tags at Micheals a few months back for 2.00 on clearance...man I love cheap scrappin stuff! anyway, I decorate these vintage looking tags with what little Halloween embellies I had on hand to sell for my craft fair in Oct. Too Cute! I want to get to Micheals cause they are having an amazing sale on ribbon this week! 1.89 per roll when it's normally 3.99 a roll. I was hoping they'd have some funky patterns.

If you love Shabby Chic then you'll love Melissa Frances's collections of papers, embellies and ribbons!Spend a little time looking her projects on her Blog. All i can say is amazing! http://melissafrances.typepad.com/ Happy Scrapping!

2 comments:

Julia said...

Great card! :) And I looooooooooove those halloween tags you did. They are too cute! :)

I can't wait to see your layout. I posted mine just a little while ago.

Jill said...

LOVE 'EM!!!! Great Job as always Shemaine!

 
site design by designer blogs