I love these girls!

Monday, September 8, 2008

Today was Heather's baby shower and Roxy (our lovely hostess) out did herself! It was absolutely the best baby shower I have ever been to. I am serious! Food was great (we had it at Marie Calender's and yes we had pie) conversations were hilarious and the games were a blast! Lisa walked outta there with 3 prizes, you go girl! Heather got loads of great stuff and Georgie even made it coming all the way from Palm Springs!
I am so thankful to have met such an amazing group of talented, crafty, compassionate and funny women. I love that I get to know each one more and more every time we get the chance to get together and have really grown to appreciate all of their amazing qualities. It's so hard to make good friends when you get older as tho I have no idea why that is since I welcome everyone with open arms always and on top of that in Los Angeles. We always have a great time together and it's nice that we support eachother the way we do.
Our Momma Heather looked amazing as always and it was so great to meet her Mom too! Thanks for the fantastic day Roxy and the body butter too! Shhh.. Lisa don't give my secret away with what I do with that stuff...hee hee

OUr Mommy Heather and our Super Hostess Roxanne

Lisa,Me,Lisa and Kate

All the Mommies and Andrea's new baby boy!!!

No comments:

 
site design by designer blogs