One of those days

Friday, September 26, 2008


I started to feel it coming on last night, the body aches and scratchy throat and I keep telling myself, nooooooo. I don't want to get sick. Unfortunately today I woke up completely sick. Grrr. I have an event tmr eve that I really hope I will feel up to going to. I tryed to get to my scrap space today just to tidey up cause the Hubbs gets on my case since it is our hallway and to get to our bedroom you have to walk thru it...lol Not happening today or tonight that's for sure. I am hitting the sheets after I post this entry and hoping to wake up tmr myself again. I did get some goodies in the mail today. My circles nestabilities came!!! YAY but I am too sick to even play with that. So I will post the altered tin I made from Beate's challenge from the CafeMom group I am an Admin in. I think it turned out cute for a tin I would have otherwise thrown away. Have a great weekend!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I hope you feel better!

Denise said...

super cute! Get Better Soon especially for our next Scrapping Out Loud challenge...lol!

 
site design by designer blogs