Workshop Project Complete!

Sunday, September 14, 2008

I am finally getting back into the swing of things with my workshop and the ladies are looking forward to this Friday's project. We're making these cute little note cards and boxes to put them in using the new Winter paper kit Perfect Day by CTMH. The patterns are so soft and the colored are rich and make a perfect choice for these fun little box, I couldn't stop at just one...





Also a few cards I made for my upcoming craft fair




And finally another card for my Bella folder, I just looooove these stamps!

There is a challenge on the Design Experimenthttp://thedesignx.blogspot.com/ I really want to scrap today and hope I can get my entry in by the deadline, we'll see. I also found another amazing challenge blog from a friend who sent me their link http://scrappingthemusic.blogspot.com/ I love their idea of scrapping to song titles! Totally 80's this week's challenge to create a layout with the title Girls Just Wanna Have Fun..I have just the right pics for this one and the paper kit! Time, Time do I have enough to make 2 layouts???? Gotta love being a Football widow, now I have Sunday afternoons to myself to scrap in between Lily's naps. Have a great Sunday everyone!

1 comment:

Julia said...

OOOO how lovely all of that is! I wish I had the money to order that stuff so I could participate in your workshop!! :) But soon these darn bills will paid off! :) YAYY :) :)

 
site design by designer blogs