MFT Weekly Sketch Challenge

Sunday, May 17, 2015

I hope you all had a fabulous weekend. I found some time to craft it up with my new MFT goodies! Here's my take on this week's My Favorite Things


Here's a look at this week's sketch.


Here's my card


Supplies:
 My Favorite Things Fluttering Hearts cover up, Circle Stax, Stitched Speech Bubbles, LLD Flamingos, LLD Tickled Pink. Adhesive: Therm-O-Web Sticky Strip Runner, 3D Foam Squares Combo pack.


I just love these Flamingos designed by Laina Lamb. She's so stinkin talented! I loved Kay Miller's card from the release posts and added some white dots to my Flamingo wings like she did using a Sakura Gelly Roll pen in white. This is by far the best white pen I have found and trust me when I say I have bought them all.

There is still time for you to create with this week's sketch. Find out how here.

Thanks for stopping by!

{S}

1 comment:

Miriam Prantner said...

Perfection! Love the use of that cover plate and the white accents on the flamingos, just right! Thanks for playing along at MFT!

 
site design by designer blogs