A fabulous Cricut & Silhouette storage find

Wednesday, September 11, 2013

Hello friends. I wanted to share a fabulous find I picked up last week at Michaels. I get the email alerts and saw there was a 20% your entire purchase so I headed off to pick up some much needed cardstock. I was happy when I came upon this craft cart from Recollections that was on sale for 29.99 (regularly priced at 79.99).  I was even happier that I could add my 20% off coupon to the purchase and walk away with it for about 24.00.  
The box wasn't too large or heavy and I was able to carry it to my car on my own.



My sweet son assembled the cart for me and it did take him about 45 mins but well worth the wait. I love the height, storage drawers and the fact that both of my machines fit perfectly.




The 3 8 1/2 x 11 deep drawers are perfect for my tool kit, USB cord and extra blades and accessories. I was easily able to get 6 cartridges in the second drawer with room for 2 more behind them.


The 6 13x13 drawers are perfect for storing your cardstock and my favorite part about this cart. You can really fill those drawers up with cardstock.


The cart is on wheels so it's easy to roll around when using it and the back is open so it's easy to plug your cords into the nearest outlet.



The shelves to have a nice large space for storage of both machines but when you load the mats, they do hang over the front. It was easy to make the space functional for cutting by simply turning either machine at an angle to allow the mat to glide thru the machine while cutting without being obstructed by the side rails.


When using the Silhouette you can easily roll the cart over to your PC to plug in the USB or if you have a laptop like I do, I simply removed my Cricut and placed my laptop above for use.


    This item has a great design, perfect function and the price was awesome. I would recommend this  cart to anyone with these machines looking for a great way to store them. Previously, both of my machines were sitting on a book case shelf and this set up makes them easy to turn on and get cutting.

I love that I now have an awesome place to use both my Cricut Expression 2 and Silhouette Cameo plus tons of storage.

As I mentioned, you can pick up this cart at Michaels Craft stores. Prices may vary for your area. 

In case you are wondering, I didn't get anything out of posting this review, I just really loved the cart and wanted to share my experience with other die cut machine owners.



Thanks so much for stopping by!

Have a creative day

{S}

________________________________________________________

Update December 28,2017: Micheals unfortunately no longer sells this cart, however, I did find a very similar cart available on Amazon. Here is the link https://www.amazon.com/Giantex-Drawers-Rolling-Storage-Furniture/dp/B01N80Q3UA/ref=sr_1_13?ie=UTF8&qid=1514400992&sr=8-13&keywords=two+shelf+cart+with+wheels

20 comments:

Unknown said...

This would work perfectly for my die cut machines. Darn it. Now I have to go and get one of these.

Unknown said...

Wahoo! Thanks for the great tip! Going to get one now!!!

Sharon Y said...

Great idea! Thanks for the tip.

CupcakeKiller said...

Fabulous. I have this old computer desk/cart that has a pull out keyboard shelf, but it's not quite as functional as this seems. I will have to go get one.

Unknown said...

What is it called, I can't find it on the website. Thank you for such a great idea.

Frances said...

What a fabulous solution. Thanks for sharing your ideas!

Melanie Smith said...

I think the drawers would be perfect for rainbow scraps...that way when you need just a little something to cut on you can use those!! Thanks for the info!!!

Susiestampr said...

Awesome gotta have one..thanks for sharing .

Vallarie Clegg said...

And I just left Michaels earlier today....didn't see anything like this!

Sue said...

Can you give us a more specific name for the cart or a model number. I want to try to find it online or maybe in another store, my local Michaels does not have one.

NY_LUVTOY said...

Can you tell us the name of it or the Model# or even the upc code
so we can look it up

NY_LUVTOY said...

Can you tell us the name of it or the Model# or even the upc code
so we can look it up

Shemaine Smith said...

It's by Recollections and called the 9 drawer rolling cart. Here is the item # from my receipt 886946282393. Hope that helps ladies.

Laura Pizz said...

Wow this is awesome, think I need to buy one!

Unknown said...

Thank you for posting this awesome cart. Here is what i found out. This item is on clearance and the sku number is 277849. That is the number that the store needs to see if they have it in stock. I am getting the multi color one cuz they are out of all white.

Anonymous said...

I really want one of these, but I can't find them anywhere 😔

Anonymous said...

Couldn't find this at Michaels, but there is a similar one on Amazon. More money, but very nice. I got one from Honey-Do with only one shelf but with a lot of storage.

Anonymous said...

I know this was originally posted in 2013. However, I am obsessed with this and can’t seem to find it anywhere. Help! I need a cart with two shelves such as this one.

Anonymous said...

I have two of these. They’re fine, except that the drawers constantly fall of their tracks, especially with any weight at all in them, such as paper and/or punches, etc.

Bernard Harris said...

Find all that is about African Mangoo within few seconds.cali plug carts

 
site design by designer blogs