I'm today's Guest Designer at Making Memories!

Wednesday, September 8, 2010

Hello friends! I am excited to share with you that today I am the Guest Designer on the Making Memories blog!


Supplies: Making Memories patterned paper, Glimmer Mist (dragonfly), Slice Vintage Findings cart and stamps by Donna Downey (Insightful Meadows and The Artist in You) for Unity Stamp Co. 


Please stop by the blog and check out my tips for using negative images to create this project! Thanks so much for your support friends. I am so lucky to have so many creative friends that leave beautiful comments on my blog. Thank you so much for your kindness!!

6 comments:

Unknown said...

I LOVE this! I'm a huge Donna Downey fan;D

Mindy Hanson said...

Beautiful card! Congrats on the Making Memories gig!

Kristi B. said...

Congratulations! Your project is super cute. :)

Wendy ten Hove said...

Hi Shemaine,

This is so wonderful! Two of my fave colors for cards and love how you made that on the fabrics! It looks great!!

Hugs,
Wendy

~amy~ said...

::woot woot:: congrats girl...left you some love over on the mm blog:)

happy friday!

Die Cutting Machines said...

This is so pretty! Making memories slice really do beautiful artwork like this. I really like the butterfly concept.

 
site design by designer blogs