New from Unity

Saturday, September 11, 2010

Hello friends! It's the second Saturaday of the month and Unity has 2 new scrapbooking kits for you only available online and at brick and morter stores that carry the Unity Scrapbooking kits.



All About The Journey & Bold Insight


I got to work with All About the Journey and I love love love this set! It's prefect for vacation and travel photos and even a quick weekend away in Vegas Baby!!




We went to Vegas for my 40th birthday in March just Mat and I. It was a great time for us since we had not been away alone since our honeymoon. I used a collection of my favorite photos from our Vegas getaway for this layout. This stamp set was easy to incorporate into my layout and there are so many great images!

Stop by the Unity blog to check out where to purchase these sets and see what the other Design Team Members came up with for their projects!




Today we remember those that were lost on Sept 11th 2001 and the brave passengers on flight 93 who gave their lives to stop the terrorists that took over their plane from taking more lives that day. We will never forget.








3 comments:

Jessica Diedrich said...

Shemaine this is WONDERFUL!!! What a bright and FUN layout-haven't been to Vegas in forever-this makes me want to go back! Love it!

Wendy ten Hove said...

Hello Shemaine,

What pretty pages you've created! Love how you used the stamp elements to complete your design, works really really well!!
Good thing to remember those people, what happened should never be forgotten and hope we all will be able to make the world better when we think of it. My wish is that the world will become more and more positive, I feel so much negativity when I watch the news... makes me sad! That's also a bit why I love this blogging, people are so sweet and warm and that gives me a good and warm feeling, that there are so many loving and creative people, hope this will also inspire the world to become kinder!

Hugs,
Wendy

Jingle said...

This is such a fabulous set! I love your layout!

 
site design by designer blogs