Stamping Fun with Taylored Expressions

Tuesday, September 14, 2010

Hello friends! At CHA in Chicago I met a sweet girl named Taylor and her mom. I recognized her business, Taylored Expressions from the weekly sketch challenge she hosts on her blog when she mentioned she owns her own business. I love those sketches! She and her mom were both such sweet people. 
At the Consumer Show Taylor had a booth with all her fab stamps and was doing a fun make and take. I totally loved her images and the style! She has some cute products in her store here.

I inked up the hot air balloon from this set called Cuppie Love Scenes



and created this 

 

 Supplies: Patterned paper Webster's Pages, lace Webster's Pages, buttons Papertrey Ink, Waxy Flax Close 
 To My Heart, Stamped image Taylored Expressions

I am so excited to share that Anna Griffin is part of HSN's 24 Hours of Craft! Please watch at 2pm Pacfic time! I create some samples for the show and I am excited to see them on TV!

5 comments:

Jingle said...

I love Taylored Epressions images! I don't own any yet, but I will someday! LOL! Your card is SO super cute!!!

Laurie Chilton said...

How exciting Shemaine! I am going to HSN now to see if I can't get a glimpse of some of your beautiful creations. How fun! Hugs..... :)

Tiffany Heilman said...

Congratulations!!!

I love this card. I don't know white love more the pp or the lace?!?

Angie Blom said...

Oh what cute images.. I love your card. that paper is just so perfect for the hot air balloon.. Congrats and can't wait to see more!!

Taylor said...

This is so adorable, Shemaine! I love the patterns that you paired with the sweet hot air balloon!

 
site design by designer blogs