- You can pick up these bare wood frames at Michaels for only a $1.
- Simply place the frame on your desired patterned paper, trace and cut it out. I used Spray adhesive to spray the wood frame and then placed the paper over and smoothed it on.
- Then I used my glue gun and some twine to go around the window of the frame.
- I also picked up a wood maple leaf die cut and also sprayed that with liquid adhesive and sprinkled Martha Stewart glitter all over to cover easily.
- Finally I added the chipboard sentiment from Imaginisce's Apple Cider collection and some of the coordinating ribbon and a button to finish it off.
Thanksgiving hostess gift with Imaginisce
Tuesday, September 21, 2010
Hello friends! You know Thanksgiving is only a month away and I have a great project to show you today that would make a perfect hostess gift. We all have that special lady or sometimes guy who makes Thanksgiving dinner perfect for our families. Why not create this quick and easy project as a great way of saying "Thank You"
All Supplies unless noted are from Imaginisce's Apple Cider Collection
I hope this inspires you to create a nice hostess gift for your holiday get together! If you have any questions about this project please leave me a comment with your email and I'll be happy to get back to you. Thanks for stopping by today!