I {heart} my Mom!!!

Wednesday, February 11, 2009


Happy Wednesday everyone! We got happy mail today! My mom is so thoughtful, she used to send me care packages when I was a single gal livin in San Diego and I loved getting them! Today we got a Valentine care package loaded with goodies! My mom made me a hat and scarf set and I sadly lost the hat on an evening walk with Lily some time ago and when I opened the package today right on top was another hat and a matching set for Lily! SO cute!!! Here we are posing for Nana!

My mom also makes cards and they are really cute but she hasn't really figured out how to post them so here are a few of the cards she made for us. I loved the Valentine one!! So clever Mom!!



See where I get my creativity from! Finally I am posting a cute pic I shot of my Lily being the sweetest feeding Cayden some cereal snacks this morning. He was crying because he had just been woken up by Lily and she came over with a cereal bite to console him. Of course the shot was blurry and I could not get them to repeat the same pose Darn! But you get the idea.
Thanks for stopping by! Enjoy your day and create something!

1 comment:

Kelly Booth said...

Awe So cute....How fun to get mail from your Mom!
My daughters look forward to my little care packages too...
Your little ones are adorable Shermaine....

 
site design by designer blogs