Hip Hop Thursday and the new Making Memories flower Patch Collection

Thursday, February 12, 2009

Ohhhh I got mail yesterday, I really Got mail!! My order came from Two Peas and I had gotten a $20.00 credit to the store for uploading 20 projects and I used that credit well! So many goodies, I was in sensory overload!!!

Have you seen Making Memories new line flower Patch??? Ohhhh it's beautiful! Much more so when it's in your hands. Here's some peeks










Are you in love now too??? That butterfly cardstock is glitter so you can cut those purdy's out and have a blast!!!

Now look what I made last night with this line...



Fun stuff!!! Speaking of Fun, it's Thursday! You know what that means, HIP HOP! Angela is releasing 100 new stamps and I am totally excited to see the new RUBBAH!! Visit her site here and see them for yourself! Then come join us for games, giveaways and chat in the Unity Splitcoast Forum here
Happy Stamping!!!

1 comment:

nerllybird said...

Shemaine, your cards are stunning! I'm a wee bit envious cos there's no point in me doing that 20 uploads thing - the postage for a $20 dollar order would cost about $25!

 
site design by designer blogs