Hip Hop hangover artwork

Friday, February 6, 2009

Hey readers! Good Morning!!! So my DH set the alarm wrong and instead of getting up at 6 like I usually do I was up at 5. I didn't realize the time til I sat down at the computer to read mail after showering. Boy am I gonna need a nap later because my daughter woke at 12:45 and kept me up til 2 am. What was that about? We put her in bed with us hoping to get her to sleep but she just wiggled and put her feet in my back. Then she did laps around her crib while I was in and out of sleep. At one point I was hit in the head with her glow Seahorse and Monkey. Ahh the joys of parenthood...
So folks ( I love that word) here's your UNITY DEETS for this week!
Be sure to check out Angela's Rewind specials for Hip Hop over here. Unity has new stamps and awesome new packaging!!! Don't have Unity Rubbah yet? GET SOME!!!!
So here's a few things I made with Unity this week!
this challenge was to make a Valentine card with a non Valentine stamp
this week's sketch challenge at Splitcoast why is this image so small??? I am too tired to fix it grrrr
A card I made for my CTMH Cafe Mom group with the All My Love set
And a sneak peek of a Unity altered project I am working on with Basic Grey and Prima flowers. I have two more cards but I had no lighting to photograph them well so I'll be posting more later today.
Have a great weekend!

5 comments:

Denise said...

Wow...what a night you had! You are going to need a nap later! As for your cards they are beautiul!!!

Jacqueline said...

Love these Shemaine!! Sorry you didnt get much sleep last night. Love your mobile so far!!

The Sonboul's said...

What beautiful cards! I love them all. You should submit these to Paper Crafts or Card Trends ;)

Julia said...

Oh goodness, maybe you'll get a nap a little later! :) Landon is a wild sleeper too.

The cards look great as always!

Dawn M said...

cute!!

 
site design by designer blogs