Hip Hop Hangover on Friday the 13th!!

Friday, February 13, 2009


HIP HOP HANGOVER BABY!!!!!!!Like my Unity Flair? I do!



Check out Unity's New Releases here they are fun, funky and affordable! Is that wasn't enough for every $10.00 you spend, you'll get a free stamp but wait there's more...spend 25.00 and get these sets for only $3.00. Yea I said SETS!!! I totally grabbed up the be "Owl" mine set. I was having a tough time deciding which one I wanted and chose the other Valentine set. Good choice cause I saved some Moolah! Now this sale won't last long, 12 noon central time to be exact so ACT NOW!!!

Are you superstitious? I'm not and I am a horror flick fan. They've revamped the Friday the 13th series and brought it back for 2009. There was even a midnight showing...SPOOKY! Of course I won't be seeing it in the theatre but my sweet husband and I recently watched Friday the 13th part 3 in 3D. It was fun! Get spooked and then tell me how it was.



I was a card making machine this week! I had no idea I made so many cards this week but it was fun. Here are my challenge cards for Splitcoast Stampers this week and some Challenge cards from the Hip Hop.



I missed my friend Danielle during the Hop yesterday. She wasn't feeling well. I hope you are feeling better today girlfriend! I'll be calling to check on you when I wake up today :)

We had some great challenges this week! Here's what I made :)


Unity Love Challenge
Unity Takes Flight Challenge, when you hold the card flat you can see the Sentiment thru the vellum paper. It was hard to photograph.

Splitcoast Sketch Challenge

Splitcoast Color Challenge

Splitcoast Cut it out Challenge
Unity Addicts Challenge

Unity Sketch Challenge

Sketch Challenge for So Cal Scraps
Well that's it, enough huh! Thanks for sticking it out for all these cards. I always appreciate you stopping by my blog. Have a great weekend!

10 comments:

Katy said...

what a sweet group of cards! I'm feeling the love! :)

Jacqueline said...

Love these ALL!!! Gorgeous!! Your flair rocks! I have it on my FB board proudly :) Have a great day chicka!

Kerry said...

Wow! You have been showing your Unity stamps some love! I really love all the little details on your butterfly card and your color challenge card is beautiful!

Flair Girl said...

Your hard work turned out great! I especially love the owls! As always-if you need a place to send one of those cards....

Emily (stampingout on SCS) said...

WOW! You have been busy! What fantastic cards you have made, here! TFS! :)

Betty J Schaub said...

All too stinkin' cute!

Kristen Carll said...

wow Shemaine these are all soooo awesome! You make such awesome cards hun! :)

Dawn M said...

your cards are splendid!!!!

Ashley Newell said...

Holy moly! You have been busy! All the cards are great Shemaine!

Shuttermom said...

These are all beautiful cards. Kinda hard to pick a favorite. How do you find time to stamp so many? I always struggle with work family time and creative time.

 
site design by designer blogs