Happy Mail and a Fun evening meeting new friends!!!

Saturday, February 7, 2009


Yesterday was HAPPY MAIL day!! Oh boy did I get some good stuff! I got my prize from the 12 days of Christmas contest...a CROP A DIAL!!! I have the big bite but I had been wishing I got the Crop A Dial because it just seemed more versitile. It came in the case too with a ton of eyelets, thanks Scrapbooking and Cards Today!
Next I got my order from Hero Arts I placed from winning the 50.00 shopping spree for the fresh face winner taht I won. I can't wait to play with these stamps and there's another contest up that's due tmr eve. If you're interested get the deets here and come play along for some really great products. Hero was really generous and threw in a few extra stamps.
And...I got my winning stamps from the Hip Hop a few weeks ago and a few extra goodies from Angela who is just the sweetest girl ever!!! She has totally made now want to vacation in Minnesota just to see her and Eryn! I also got that cute tree stamp in the Unity block from my sweet friend Jacquie! She won it in the Hip Hop and already had it so she had Eryn throw it in my stash of goodies. Thanks SO much Jacquie girl! I can't wait to use that Harlaquin background stamp!
Last night I got to meet Daiseyfreak from the Hip Hop Unity friends I've made since finding them in the Splitcoast forum. She was visiting her long time friend Cori who lives about 30 mins from me. They invited me to meet them for dinner at the Road House Steakhouse in Long Beach. That's the lovely Cori on the left and the very talented Joy in the middle and moi. She made the most amazing card with Unity's Love is Toxic set. Please go check it out on here blog here. Both of them were super sweet! Joy's husband was there too and I felt so bad for him because all we talked about was scrapping an stamping! LOL It was really great meeting them since I don't have any scrappy friends here on the West side.
Finally here at the cards I didn't get a chance to post yesterday from the Hip Hop Challenges by Jeanne this week. I got to meet Jeanne at CHA and she is really sweet and super talented. Check out her blog here. She totally amazes me every week with her creations!
This card was the gel-tastic challenge to use gel pens. Um, mine are about 10 years old and pretty dried out but here's my card
And finally my Get Tilted with Unity challenge card. For this challenge we had to create a card and tilt the main image.
So I am off the breakfast with my family and Mathew will be gone this evening to do a little male bonding with his buddy so I'll be scrappin it up in my studio. Have a fantastic weekend whatever you are doin!

5 comments:

Kelly Booth said...

Wow...Looks like some super FUN mail!!! hope you get to play....

nerllybird said...

Hi Shemaine, what a great haul your postie brought you! Still waiting here for some parcels that were posted over a week ago - thanks to the snow! Love your cards, they're awesome!

Lydia Siegel said...

Adorable cards and what a fabulous mail day too! Cant wait to see more cards and los you make with all your new goodies!

Anonymous said...

Shemaine, you are ONE SPOILED LADY!!! But you deserved it! (after all, you won all those challenges...!) Have fun with all the stuff, and I'll keep on looking at your LO's to see what you create with it.

Beate said...

Oh, how much fun your new goodies look! You crack me up Shemaine, nobody goes on vacation to Minnesota! you nut :)

 
site design by designer blogs