Hip Hop Hangover and a challenge from 2 sketches 4 U

Friday, February 20, 2009


Hip Hop was a blast yesterday because so many people came out to hang with Donna Downey! Unfortunately I didn't get to chat with her because I wasn't feeling well. I did get some good rest which I needed but never the less the girls has a great time chatting and winning Rubbah.

As always Angela has some awesome specials here at Unity so check them out here at the Unity Blog. You've got to see the mystery grab bag deal she's offering for only 8.00!


Also don't forget to mark your calendars for the World Record Inspirational Blog Hop March 28th! I'll be participating with a great project here on my scrappy blog. Hope to see you here!


I only made two cards yesterday because I wasn't feeling all that great. The first one was for Jeanne's challenge using a floral stamp from Unity and the second was a Splitcoast challenge.
using striped card stock.
I'll be back later with my cards from the 2 Sketches 4 U challenges. I haven't had a chance to photograph them yet.
Thanks for stopping by today and have a great weekend!

4 comments:

Jacqueline said...

These are wonderful!! Donna didnt come chat with us yesterday so you didnt miss much :) Glad you got some rest hope you feel better soon!

Daniella said...

Those cards are beautiful!!
Feel better!

Cari Fennell said...

Girl-your cards rock!!!! Sorry you weren't feeling well-hope you are better now!!
xoxo Cari

Cindye Wile said...

Beautiful cards ... hope you are feeling better.

 
site design by designer blogs