Hero Arts Win a Day wrap up

Saturday, February 28, 2009

Cards I made with Hero Arts Stamps this week







This one was for the Friend challenge the week before I made for my sweet friend Danielle. We share the same addiction and it's so nice to have someone to console with about all the lovely things there are out in the stamping and scrapping world that we can use indulge our addiction. LOL I love our chats Danielle, you're the best!

These are the cards I made inspired by this week's Win a Day on the Hero Arts blog. I decided that I would try to make a card for each stamper featured and their cards were amazing and inspiring!! I should be getting my new Hero stamps Monday and I'll be inking them up right away! Be sure to stop by the Hero blog and check out their work here!

5 comments:

Robynccgirl said...

Great cards Shemaine! I especially love the friend one with the little owl!

Anonymous said...

Love this! I'm not into cardmaking myself, but seeing this makes me wonder if not... maybe... I should....

Daniella said...

Thanks Shemaine!!!! You know I appreciate it. I have to post the one I made for you too!!!!

I needed a pick me up today. I have had a hard week. Thanks again!

nerllybird said...

These cards are beautiful, as always! xx

Jess said...

beautiful Shemaine!

 
site design by designer blogs