Card Creations: The Washi Tape Challenge

Monday, March 18, 2013

Hello friends! Today I am sharing my challenge card for the Moxie Fab World Card Creations Week Challenges. This entry is for Washi Tape Challenge. I layed strips of washing tape onto cardstock and then used the heart and arrow die from Lil Inker Designs to create an embellishment. I also used Washi tape as a border instead of ribbon.

You are my Sunshine


Supplies: My Mind's Eye Collectable 6x6 paper pad "memorable"; MME layered stickers; Simon Says Stamp Apothecary label die; Lil Inker Designs heart die; Love My Tapes washi tape; Martha Stewart punch; Eyelet Outlet bling strip.

For details on how you can create for this challenge too visit the Moxie Fab blog.

Hurry tho, contest ends April 1st!

Have a creative day.

2 comments:

Melinda Spinks said...

Shemaine, another gorgeous card! Just beautiful.

Cath said...

Hey Shemaine! Thanks for linking this up to the Washi Tape Challenge in the Moxie Fab World! I'm so glad you joined in on all the fun! :)

 
site design by designer blogs