New collections from Anna Griffin

Wednesday, March 27, 2013

Hello friends. Did you watch HSN's 24 Craft show this week? I love it when they air these shows. It's all crafts all day. Anna Griffin had some really fun new collections. She is always so elegant on air and I must admit my favorite host on HSN is Shivan Sarna. Here's a look at some of my crafty creations with these new collections.







For my Dear Friend


Life is Beautiful



Each Memory



Very Best Friends



Think Happy






Happy Birthday


Happiness is...



I Love You




I loved creating with these beautiful collections. You can still pick them up on HSN. I love their flex pay option so I splurged and purchased the Cameo too! I can't wait for it to arrive.

Thanks for stopping by today!

No comments:

 
site design by designer blogs