Card Creations: The Chevron Challenge

Wednesday, March 20, 2013

Hello again friends. Card Creations is always my favorite special issue from Paper Crafts. It's loaded with inspiration featuring some of the best card designers around. Moxie Fab World is featuring cards that were published in the issue along with some fun challenges. I thought I'd give them a try this time around. I kept this card clean and simple for my design. Can you tell I am loving these My Mind's Eye 6x6 Card pads?


Sending you the best


 Supplies: MME The Sweetest Thing "tangerine" 6x6 paper pad ; Simon Says Stamp Apothcary labels and die. My Favorite Things Chevron die.

For details on how you can create for this challenge too visit the Moxie Fab blog.
Hurry tho, contest ends April 1st!
Have a creative day!

1 comment:

Paper Crafts & Scrapbooking Editor said...

Hey Shemaine! Thanks for linking this up to the Chevron Challenge in the Moxie Fab World! I'm so glad you joined in on all the fun! :)

 
site design by designer blogs