March reveal at Paper Posies

Monday, March 4, 2013

It's time for the March reveal of Paper Posies kit!I always get so excited when my mailman drops that USPS box on my doorstep.





I loved the colors in this kit! Here's a look at a few things I created for this month's Paper Posies gallery.

Dream big my girl







                                    I love these flowers from Maya road. That color really pops!






                                                  
                                                   Here's my calendar page for March.






May your Spring...
 



I love creating with this kit. If you're not a Paper Posies subscriber click here to find out how you can sign up.  

Have a great day!


1 comment:

Unknown said...

Gotta love those paper items mate and I wish I got those in my office,. I been doing some paper projects using old a4 paper with my niece right now.

 
site design by designer blogs