Feel better..Yes I finally am!

Monday, March 18, 2013

Happy Monday everyone! It sure feels good starting off my week feeling well again. I felt so good this weekend that I got a little stamping done. I'll be sharing some fun cards I created all week long. 
First, I made this card for the MFT Guest Designer Contest. You can find out all the details on how to create for this challenge here in the MFT Forum at Splitcoaststampers.

Since I was sick for so long, I was looking thru some of my older MFT stamps and felt this image was perfect for so many who are suffering from this terrible virus that's going around.

Feel Better


I used solid cardstock from We R Memory Keepers and several patterns from the My Mind's Eye 6x6 Collectable "Notable" paper pad. 
I chose the My Umbrella image from MFT Pure Innocence for my card. I stamped the image on Heavyweight cardstock in Smooth White and paper pieced the rain boots and jacket to match. I colored the image using Copics and used pop dots to add dimension. I finished my card with some bling strip from Eyelet Outlet and a button and heart bling from Queen and Co.

Additional MFT supplies used: Die-namics Jumbo Scallop Border.

Thanks for stopping by to take a look today.

 Before I go I wanted to say that I really appreciate the kind comments and well wishes I've seen posted in the comments while I've been sick. They really did lift my spirits.

Have a great day!

3 comments:

snappy scrappy said...

So super sweet!!!

Jingle said...

SO glad you are finally doing better! Your card is super duper cuteness!

Alice Carman said...

This is darling and glad to hear you are feeling better.

 
site design by designer blogs