25 Days of Holiday Cards Day 9

Sunday, December 9, 2012

Hello friends. I hope you've all had a nice weekend so far. It's hard to believe there are only 16 days til Christmas. I have a rather large stack of holiday cards to go out in the mail this Monday. How about you?
So we're on to Day 9 of my...


This card was inspired by a card I spotted in Paper Crafts magazine created by my stamping idol Jen McGuire.

Merry and Bright

 

Supplies: Pink Paislee City Sidewalks; Martha Stewart snowflake punch; Lil Inker Designs Christmas Sentiments; Musical Flourish embossing folder; Papertrey Ink buttons and recollections bling. Finished size is A2 4 x 5 1/2

This is a great design for mass producing since the patterned paper is cut at 1 1/2 x 5 1/2. This card took me less than 5mins to create.

For more awesome inspiration from Jen McGuire, check out her design blog here.

That's it for today friends! 

Have a great Sunday.

3 comments:

snappy scrappy said...

So pretty...love your designs! Lee-Ann :)

Alice Carman said...

I think this is my favorite so far.

Aimee said...

this one made it safely to my house YAY!

 
site design by designer blogs