25 Days of Holiday Cards Day 18

Tuesday, December 18, 2012

Hello friends. It's Day 18 of my...



Today's card features my favorite sheet of paper from We R Memory Keepers Yuletide collection.

 Merry Everything

Supplies: Yuletide patterned paper and cardstock sticker; Sentiment: Simon say Stamp; Misc: ribbon. Finished Size 5 x 5.

I love the colors in the Yuletide collection. They are perfect for last minute cards. This card is another 5 minute card. I cut the cardstock at 5x5 and adhered to the card base. Then I tied the ribbon, cut a strip of coordinating cardstock and cut a flag at the end and adhered. I finished the card with a stamped sentiment and cardstock sticker.

I also created this fun wreath using a sheet of the die cut paper and some of the Yuletide cardstock stickers and fabric brads.


Here's a closer look at the holly sticker I embellished with fabric brads.





That's it for today friends. Have a great day!


2 comments:

Alice Carman said...

This super fantastic. The wreath pops right off the card. Love it!

snappy scrappy said...

Gorgeous!! Lee-Ann :)

 
site design by designer blogs