25 Days of Holiday Cards Day 4

Tuesday, December 4, 2012

Hello friends. Thanks for joining me for Day 4 of my...


Today's card is a really clean and simple creation with some Washi tape and a fun Hero Arts image.

Christmas Greetings



Supplies: Recollections printed cardstock; Hero Arts Winking Reindeer stamp: Recollections bling: Quickie glue pen: Martha Stewart iridescent glitter. Tool: corner rounder. Finished size 4 x 5 1/2

For this card I used some pre-printed cardstock and then stamped my images in white cardstock. I rounded the bottom corners and applied the Washi tape. Then I traced the antlers in Quickie Glue Pen (my personal favorite of all glue pens) and sprinkled glitter. Next I added a small bow and the bling.

I love the way this card turned out and it's a great design for multiples too!

I'll see you tomorrow with another card!

Thanks for stopping by!


3 comments:

snappy scrappy said...

Love this one!! Lee-Ann :)

Jingle said...

Very cute card! I love the bow!

Alice Carman said...

That stamps is sooo cute!

 
site design by designer blogs