25 Days of Holiday Cards Day 11

Tuesday, December 11, 2012

Hello friends! It's Day 11 of my...

Today I am sharing a card created with We R Memory Keepers Winter Frost collection.

Season's Greetings

Supplies: Snow flurries patterned paper; Snowflake cardstock sticker; Snowflakes stamps; blue twine ; Spellbinders label die; Sentiment: Simon says Stamp Dec. Card kit.

I used a pre-made silver card base to stamp the snowflakes with white ink and then embossed them. Next I layered the label die and used 3D foam squares to pop it off the card base and tied the twine. I stamped the sentiment and affixed it with foam dots as well and finished the snowflake sticker with Recollections jewels.

Thanks for stopping by today!



Jingle said...

Very pretty!

snappy scrappy said...

Gorgeous! Lee-Ann :)

Alice Carman said...

Makes me think of a pretty snowy holiday on a card.

site design by designer blogs