25 Days of Holiday Cards Day 15

Saturday, December 15, 2012

Hello friends. Hope you are having a great weekend. I'm late posting card #15 for my...



Today's card was created with my December Paper Posies kit. As soon as I saw the sheet of Fancy Pants Reindeer paper I knew I wanted to use it as a holiday card.


Tis the Season

Supplies: Cardstock Bazzill Basics; Patterned paper Fancy Pants Reindeer; Offray ribbon; Fancy Pants Home for Christmas buttons; Misc: colors of bling. Finished size 5 x 6 1/2


For this card I cute the paper to fit the red cardstock and added bling to the flowers. Finished with ribbon and button.


Thanks for stiopping by to see my cards everyday. I really appreciate you spending some of your time here.

Have a great day!

1 comment:

Alice Carman said...

I thought those deers where stamps. Who knew it was already printed on the paper...nice!

 
site design by designer blogs