Stamp of the Week #14

Monday, April 9, 2012

Hello friends! Hope you all had a very Happy Easter! Oh...I forgot to mention yesterday that there was something else fun about Easter other than colored eggs...Unity Stamp Co. had a new Stamp of the Week for you! In case you missed it, here's a look at 


Stamp of the Week #14 

{Balloons...to you!}




Here's a little monochromatic sample (what can I say...I was feeling a little green today) I whipped up with some fabulous goodies from Doodlebug Designs and my Copic markers 


 Happy Birthday


I added some bling to the bottoms of each balloon image...just because.

Sign up for your Stamp of the Week membership here and make your mailbox smile.

Have a good one!

1 comment:

Angie Blom said...

I love love love this She!!

 
site design by designer blogs