Stamp of the Week 15

Sunday, April 15, 2012

Hello friends and happy Sunday. OK is it just me or did this weekend fly by? I woke up today thinking..."Wow is it really already Sunday?" You know what happens on Sunday... 

I have a peek at the new stamp of the week for you. So here's a look at SOTW #15! 


Journey like no other 
by Joslyn Nielson



I love butterflies....love them. So when Kelly at Unity sent me this stamp I created this sample using this week's Mojo Monday sketch #236 to show you the same day. There are still a few hours left for you to create your take on the sketch!



Supplies: patterned paper from Pink Paislee's Prairie Hill, Spellbinders die, CTMH White Daisy ink and White Embossing powder from Stampendeous. Martha Stewart punch, ribbon from Offray and Perfect Pearls.

Before I go...

Did you see the new Ippity releases? 




I made this card with Bloom & Simplify 

by Angie Blom

You can grab the whole bundle here for only $40!

Thanks for stopping by! Enjoy the rest of your weekend.


1 comment:

Teresa Kline said...

this is gorgeous, I adore the polka dotted paper...have a super week!

enjoy *~*

 
site design by designer blogs