Paper Posies April kit

Wednesday, April 4, 2012

Hi friends! I wanted to share a look at April's Paper Posies kit that went live last week on the website. It's loaded with the newest Bo Bunny Alora collection and some fun stuff from Bella Blvd! Here's a look at all the contents


I love my Paper Posies kits. Michele really knows how to mix up different manufacturers to give you the most product for your dollar!

Now I want to show you what I created with this month's kit for the Design Team Gallery. You can click over here to see all the designs by the Paper Posies team.


 Anyone can tell you it won't hurt tomorrow...
{Unity Stamp Co. January Kit of the Month}



Hope You're Swell
{Unity Stamp Co Sentiment}

Four makes Family 


Happy Birthday Dr. Seuss 




Dream until your dreams come true


Journaling: When I made the decision to stay home with the kids when Lily was born, I never imagined that I'd be doing what I love from home and achieving dreams I never knew I had.


Check out the Paper Posies website for a look at past kits. You just might want to sign up to be a memeber...just sayin

Have a great day!

1 comment:

Jingle said...

These are great! I really love the Dr. Suess layout!

 
site design by designer blogs