Creating with Cardstock

Wednesday, April 18, 2012

Last month We R Memory Keepers asked me to create something fun with their Kensington cardstock pad. I love We R cardstock because it has a nice texture and is heavy weight paper. It's great for using along with the Lucky 8 punches

Since summer is coming I decided to make some wedding favor boxes using the cardstock and my Martha Stewart scoring board. These are 2 inch boxes.


I trimmed the edges with a scalloped edge punch from Stampin Up! and made the flowers with a Fiskers punch by stacking 3 punches and securing them with a glitter brad. The tag is a sentiment from Anna Griffin's self inking stamp set.

For my next project I created a bouquet of flowers created from cardstock.


Here's a closer look





For the center of the daisies I used a Martha Stewart punch and added a glitter brad to each circle (did I mention that I love these little brads?)

I also used the same cardstock to create my entry for Moxie Fabs Tuesday Trigger in this post here.

That's it for today! Thanks for stopping by!

2 comments:

snappy scrappy said...

LOVE the wedding favours...too pretty. Cute flowers too. Lee-Ann :)

Court said...

DARLING post and I am SO glad you "love those little BRAS" too! hee hee. I think you might have meant brads. :) HUGS!

 
site design by designer blogs