Lucky 8 doubled up

Tuesday, April 10, 2012

Hello friends! All month long We R Memory Keepers is showing you some inspiration on the Facebook page with their newest collection Baby Mine. We're also sharing some ideas for the new Lucky 8 punches. So today I used two different punches to create this layout.



 The back scallop in dark pink is the Tatted Doily punch and the light pink is the Home Pie punch spritzed with glimmer mist and sanded around the edges with a nail file. I love this picture of Lily at 6 month old, January 2008. I punched some hearts out of the coordinating We R Cardstock and added some glitter brads and stitching. I have a bit of an addiction over those brads.




I love that there is a boy and girl option for this collection. Of course I am totally blessed to have one of both but I can tell you my 14 year old son would not be please to see his baby pictures on my blog.

You can see everything offered in the Baby Mine collection here on the We R Memory Keepers website.

Have a great day!






1 comment:

Kris Berc said...

This is totally adorable! I need to get my hands on some of those punches :)

 
site design by designer blogs