Hip Hop...Unity SMAK kits Rock!

Wednesday, April 11, 2012

Hello friends! It's another Unity Hip Hop so make sure you are starting your hop from the Unity blog so you don't miss out on anything we've got going on this week at Unity. 

So for today's post I created with the April SMAK kit from Unity...

Me Documented


This kit has some amazing images for scrapbooking or mixed media projects. I'll be honest, I don't like scrapbooking about myself. It's just not something I am comfortable with but I saw some images I really liked and then an idea came to me.

Insta-Gram Girl



I love my Insta-Gram app on my iPhone. I love following other friend's photos too! What can I say...I'm an Insta-Gram girl.



I love this filmstrip image and must admit it's my favorite of the kit. It just says fun to me.  Like I said earlier, this kit just has so many great images to use on layouts and mixed media projects. As soon as you see it in rubber you're going to want to ink it up. If you're interested in Unity's SMAK kits click on over here for more info.

Don't forget the Ippity Release party is tonight!



JOIN US HERE at 7 p.m. {central time} for the FULL REVEAL of our NEWEST STAMPS at Unity! - Not to mention ONE GREAT BUNCH of mark downs on selected kits and a LIMITED SUPPLY of grab bags! {these only come around once in a blue moon!} - It is going to be FUN, FUN, FUN!

Now it's time to head on over to see Stephanie...


Next Blog

11 comments:

~amy~ said...

Fab layout!!!

Jingle said...

Cute layout! :-)

Marlena M. said...

Awesome page. I love the kite tail!

jolande said...

Whow I like your LO!!!

Court said...

You are so darling!

Dawnll said...

What a fun idea, I also don't do many layouts about myself.
Excited about the new releases

Linda said...

Your paper is real pretty. I love that orange.

jengd said...

Wonderful LO- love all of the great elements!

Anonymous said...

Great layout!! And yup...lovin' that film strip:)

Beejay said...

Love your beautiful layout! How inspiring!

mlady012 said...

I like the colors you used.. very fresh...

 
site design by designer blogs