Creating for Fun Tuesdays

Tuesday, February 18, 2014

Hello friends. This week's creating for fun cards are for two challenges over at the My Favorite Things blog. First up is a card I created for the February color challenge. Here is the palette for Challenge #2





Here's my take on the challenge. My colors aren't as bold but I like the softer colors.


 photo MFTfebcolorchallenge1.jpg

 I used My Favorite Thing's Sending Thanks sets for both my cards today. It's a favorite sentiment set of mine. The patterned paper is from My Mind's Eye and I used MFT's Die-namics Stacking Star dies and some sequins and bling.


 photo MFTfebcolorchallenge2.jpg


Next up is the February Sketch Challenge




Here's my take


 photo MFTsketchchallengeFeb.jpg

For this card I used paper from  Basic Grey's Fresh Cut collection, My Favorite Things Sending Thanks stamp set, flower dies, Recollections buttons and sequins and bling.

 photo MFTsketchchallengeFeb1.jpg


Yes I know, I have fully embraced the sequin trend. I can't help it! I love all the colors and Ebay is a great resource for purchasing a variety of colors at great prices.

Thanks for stopping by to have a look at my creations today!

Have a creative day!

{S}

2 comments:

~amy~ said...

seriously love....awesome colors!

Lea Lawson said...

These are so pretty, Shemaine!! Love them!

 
site design by designer blogs