Stamp of the Week Sunday

Sunday, February 16, 2014

Hello friends. Hope your weekend has been nice and relaxing. My kids are out of school Monday so I am looking forward to the extra day. We'll see how much crafting I am able to get done...


So it's time for another Unity Stamp of the Week reveal! This week's stamp is a fun one!



{Well...check you out.}



Here's what I made to share this week.
 photo SOTW111UW.jpg

I used a cardstock stack from Recollections called Today, Tomorrow, Forever. The blingy flower was from the $1.50 bin at Michaels as well.


For more creative inspiration make sure you visit Unity's Stamp of the Week Pin Board over at Unity's Pinterest page.  Now you only have one week to claim this cuteness for your own. 
Hurry over to this page to find out how you can sign up to have some Unity Happy Mail in your mailbox each week!


I hope you find something crafty to do today!

Thank you for stopping by.

{S}

1 comment:

~amy~ said...

I super love this one shemaine!

 
site design by designer blogs