Stamp of the Week Sunday

Sunday, February 2, 2014

It's Super Bowl Sunday! I must admit, I am not much of a football fan but my hubby sure is. So I indulge his passion and cook up the goods so he can enjoy the game here at home. Now Seahawk fans please don't hate on me for rooting for Denver today. It's not really Denver I am supporting (I know Tenia, we're not friends anymore huh) LOL... but rather Peyton Manning. I really admire those Manning boys and their family legacy of great football players. I also admire the love they have for eachother. At the core of everything, it's family that really matters you know...so Go Peyton!

It's also time to reveal a new Unity Stamp of the Week!

{Some Bunny Thinking of You}



Here's what I created using this week's super cute image!

 photo SOTW109UW.jpg


I used paper from the Heidi Swapp Hello Today collection and gave him a little bow tie.
He's just too cute!

For more creative inspiration make sure you visit Unity's Stamp of the Week Pin Board over at Unity's Pinterest page.  Now you only have one week to claim this cuteness for your own. 
Hurry over to this page to find out how you can sign up to have some Unity Happy Mail in your mailbox each week!

I hope you find something crafty to do today in between the big game!

Thank you for stopping by.

{S}

No comments:

 
site design by designer blogs