Albums Made Easy Monday

Monday, February 3, 2014

Hello friends! It's another Albums Made Easy Monday and today I am bringing you some inspiration for creating with you AME inserts.
Sometimes I like to mix in a 12 X 12 layout with my Albums Made Easy pages like I shared last week.
Today I am taking it a step further and sharing a page made with Albums Made Easy inserts and my SMAK kit images from Unity Stamp Co.


 photo AMEFeb3.jpg


I used a 4x6 insert for the main focus and to frame the photo. Next I added the tag and stamped the airplanes image onto the tag.

 photo AMEFeb3a.jpg



Don't be afraid to fussy cut images from your photo inserts and use them in your layouts. I don't typically scrap one photo layouts but it seemed appropriate for today's design. Scrapbooking should be what you are feeling. The way you want to express your photos and memories. Don't forget that.



 photo AMEFeb3b.jpg


I love using stamped images to create with. The January SMAK kit, Adventure was perfect  for my layout today.



Thanks for stopping by for today's Albums Made Easy Monday
.
I hope you'll be inspired to use your photo inserts with your cards and layouts.

Have a creative day!

{S}

 


2 comments:

Amanda said...

Love the airplanes and colors you used! Great layout.

~amy~ said...

i.love.this.

 
site design by designer blogs