My Little Shoebox Trick or Treat mini

Saturday, November 26, 2011

Hello friends, I hope you all had a wonderful Thanksgiving. We had such a nice dinner with my husband's family and Lily and her cousin gavin had a blast running around outside after we ate while my brother in law and son were throwing the football to each other. I snapped a few cute shots I'll share later in the week. 
I didn't get out to shop on Black Friday because I was working all day at my local Michaels and it was really busy. 
The newest Cricut was on sale for 199.99 and I sure would have loved to take one home. I was fun to see so many women coming in to buy Cuttlebugs, Sizzix and Cricuts. It's like there is a major crafting movement happening and more women are creating. I love it!

Speaking of creating, I wanted to share my Trick or Treat Mini Album that I designed for a My Little Shoebox assignment with you today. I had lots of fun creating this album with photos from last year's Halloween festivities. 

  Halloween 2010



I had an older Making Memories album from a few years ago and thought it would be perfect for my project. I just added to the embossed bats cover. (click on the image for a larger view and slide show of all the photos)


Here's some journaling I printed right onto the patterned paper. I added some little extra's besides the cardstock stickers I had in my stash.



I love the spider web punch from Martha Stewart.  I used it a few times in my album along with my Cottage Cutz dies. The glittered spiders with twine web are from Michaels.



I love that we have teamed up with Unity Stamp Co to co brand My Little Shoebox sets that coordinate with our paper collections. I used the pumpkin stamp and repeated the stamp to make a fun border. I colored him in with some Copics.



What mini is complete without a little bit of Prima bling. I also used the tag stamp from the Unity Co-Brand, a little Trick or Treat. And for some fun I journaled on a punched strip of black cardstock with a white pen.


OK time for some left overs and a slice of what's left of my pumpkin cheesecake. Thanks for stopping by to take a peek at my album.


1 comment:

The Sonboul's said...

Wht a cute little mini ablum :)
Happy Late Thanksgiving.

 
site design by designer blogs