Celebrating Creative Imaginations and Unity week!

Wednesday, November 9, 2011



Hello friends! Thanks for stopping by today! It's another fabulous Unity Hip Hop Thursday and I am excited that we are celebrating Creative Imaginations all week long on the Unity blog. Creative Imaginations has so many amazing designers and products! I was so excited to recieve some of their amazing Marah Johnson products to create with for this week's Hop. Here's what I created with them.


 be you



Supplies: Paint It with Luminarte * Marah Johnson, Twinkling H20's,
Unity/Marah Johnson Co-branded Dare to fly set.

 

 I really enjoyed creating with this paper and the Twinkling H20's. It was fun to color this paper to my liking and really easy to do. After I finished coloring the paper the way I wanted to I simply wiped the excess color with a paper towel.  I really liked that this paper also worked well with colored mists.




 

I also used some MFT flower dies to create coordinating flowers to embellish my layout and color them with the Twinkling H2O's.  

Don't forget to leave a comment over at the Unity and Creative Imaginations blog to be entered to win a wonderful prize!!

 Now it's time for you to head over to Stephanie's blog to see what she has to share with you!

Have a creative day!


Next Blog



11 comments:

Kris Berc said...

WOW Shemaine this is gorgeous!

Miriam Prantner said...

This layout is just so cute! Great pictures, and I love the colors, so bright!

Marilyn Nimmo said...

What an absolutely beautiful layout. WOW! AMAZING!

StacyC said...

Very nice layout...

Christy J said...

Striking l/o! More twinkling H20s...I am just going to have to try them as I love the look you get! TYFS

sharon g said...

The bling, the flowers, the colors...so pretty.

Lisa H. said...

oh,my beautifulness!!!! SHEMAINE!!! this is over the top gorgeous....gotta try those luminaire paints!

Angie Blom said...

WOW.. gorgeous layout.. I love the background paper.. you did amazing.. so stunningly creative She. xx

jennifer mitten said...

This is simply fabulous! Love those colors and photo...

bharsch said...

Wow, love your layout. The colours go freat together.

CRI-Kits said...

Hi Shemaine. Very cool. Please email me. Dane CRI-Kits

 
site design by designer blogs