Holiday Card making at Two Peas

Thursday, November 17, 2011


 Hello friends. I was featured over at Two Peas for Unity stamp company as part of their Holiday Card making event yesterday! I had so much fun creating my cards with the new My Little Shoebox Winter Wonderland collection. Here's a look at the new catalog where my cutie patootie Lily is featured! 


Here's a look at my cards I created with this beautiful collection.


This little guy is so cute! The set is called You Warm My Heart.

I wanted to show how easy it was to create a holiday card using the cardstock stickers from the Winter Wonderland collection





This snowflake from the Winter joy peace love set is a must have for your collection.


And finally, this card is my favorite. I love these detailed trees from the Warmth and Winter Wishes collection.

You can purchase all of these dies and matching stamps from Unity's website.

Thanks for stopping by today.

2 comments:

Kris Berc said...

These are all SO adorable! I especially love the white ink on the kraft!

Angie Lucas said...

Gorgeous cards! I especially love that last one with the bubble trees. Shemaine, I searched your site for a link to email you but couldn't find one. Could you email me at angie[at]ellapublishing[dot]com? Look forward to hearing from you!

 
site design by designer blogs