Moxie Fab Tuesday Trigger

Sunday, November 13, 2011

It's the end of a busy weekend of hosting Crop Night at Michaels, watching both my kids soccer games and sample creating for my upcoming classes. I have spent my Sunday afternoon/evening creating with some new My Little Shoebox products and creating a card for this week's Moxie Fab World Tuesday Trigger. Here's this week's Trigger 




And here's my take.
I was inspired by the colors of the bracelet.





 Supplies: Patterned paper Crate paper, Unity Co Branded Marah Johnson Thank You stamp, Close to My heart ink Cocoa, Stickles and Copic markers. Misc: ribbon.

Thanks for coming over to take a peek!

2 comments:

Robyn Schaub said...

This is beautiful! I am in awe of your coloring skills!

Unknown said...

So gorgeous Shemaine!!

 
site design by designer blogs