25 days of holiday cards

Wednesday, November 30, 2011


Hello friends! I can't believe it's already December 1st. I know many of you are opening Day 1 of your Advent Calendars or starting your December daily's today. This year I wanted to come up with my own special way to celebrate the holidays here on my blog so I am pleased to kick off  my first ever...

25 days of holiday cards! 

Each day I will be showing a new holiday themed card here on my blog created with some of my favorite holiday stamps and paper collections. I hope you'll check in each day and let me know what you think!  Happy Holidays to you all,  now let the fun begin! 



Supplies list: Jillibean Soup Christmas Eve Chowder (frozen lobster tail); Unity Stamp Co./ Jillibean Soup Co-Brand Christmas Eve Chowder. Martha Stewart doily tags, Copic markers, Misc: Ribbon and twine.

1 comment:

Kris Berc said...

Oh how cute is this! Those penguins are just too adorable.

 
site design by designer blogs