Hip Hop Happy Thanksgiving!

Wednesday, November 23, 2011

Hip Hop Hello and Happy Thanksgiving! If you haven't come here by way of Natalie's blog then head on over to the Unity Blog to get all the Hip Hop news from Angela. I do have something fun to share with you before we get to the Unity creation I have for you today. 

Now available from Unity, Gift Certificates! Now you can tell your friends and family what you want to find in your stocking this Christmas.
 



 Last year we had a small celebration for Thanksgiving (it was just us) and I was feeling really sad about my family not being here for the holiday and things being really tight money wise for us. So I created these Gratitude tags for us to write what we were Grateful for and laid them on our plates.



I won't share what my hubby wrote but I will tell you that it brought me to tears. This year is even a bit harder than last Thanksgiving with him being out of work for the past 6 months but thru it all we have each other and we are grateful again for healthy children, a loving home and each other. 

I'm also so grateful to be a part of the Unity Design Team family. I have been given so many amazing opportunities and blessings from being a part of Unity that I am so very grateful for. This team of ladies and the Unity crew makes my heart SUPER happy!

 Today we'll be heading over to my MIL's this afternoon to have a nice dinner together along with my SIL and her family. I've been up early baking my annual pumpkin cheesecake. The very one I made to impress my husband 7 years ago when he took me to meet his family for the first time. I love baking this dessert for my family and can tell you it tastes as good as it looks here on my Thanksgiving table last year.




Now I'm going to send you over to Stephanie's blog!


Next Blog

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

lovely gratitude tags shemaine. and that pumpkin cheesecake looks A.mAz.Ing!!! happy thanksgiving.

Angie Blom said...

love your tag.. and oh send me a piece of that yummy cheesecake.. YUM!! Happy Thanksgiving!

Marlena M. said...

I came here from Moxie...your Joy and Happiness card is a delight! ;)

I love your gratitude tag and wonderful attitude. ;)

sharon g said...

What a pretty idea. I need to do the same next year.

 
site design by designer blogs